Do., 26. Okt.|
Innovate Wealth Management with Julius Bär
Join Us for an Exclusive Glimpse into the Future of Wealth Management at Julius Bär in Zurich!
Zeit & Ort
26. Okt., 16:45 – 19:15
Zürich, Bahnhofstrasse 36, 8001 Zürich, Schweiz
Über die Veranstaltung
About the Event:
Dive deep into the world of technology and innovation at Julius Bär, one of the leading names in wealth management. As the industry embraces digitization at an unprecedented pace, explore how AI, big data, robotics, and more are being leveraged to revolutionize the client experience and fortify the trust at the core of private banking.
For this event, we teamed up with the Business Club at the University of Zurich. As both clubs will contribute members from their university network, we can only hold a limited amount of participants. Applicants are required to hand in their CV's! You will receive a rejection or acceptance mail from us.
Follow this link in order to upload your CV: https://forms.gle/tbDyMkWX86yTdmyaA
- 16:45 – 17:00 | Arrival of guests, Water & coffee available, some snacks
- 17:00 – 17:20 | An exclusive welcome by Guido Ruoss, Global Head HR
- 17:20 – 17:40 | Nic Dreckmann, Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Executive Board
- 17:40 – 18:00 | Marzia Thüring, Head Banking Operations
- 18:00 – 18:25 | Q&A session with the leadership trio - Nic Dreckmann, Guido Ruoss, and Marzia Thüring
- 18:25 – 18:30 | Wrap-up by Guido Ruoss
- 18:30 – 19:30 | Networking Session with Julius Bär Ambassadors and Apéro Riche
Don't miss this opportunity to gain first-hand insights, connect with industry veterans, and meet fellow enthusiasts. Due to capacity restrictions, we can only offer 20 spots for HSG students for this event. The other 20 will be picked from the Business Club at the University of Zurich. If you apply to this event, make sure to free up your schedule to attend this event.
Please take note of our cancellation policy. If you cannot attend the event anymore, we ask you to notify us at least 24h prior to the event. Not only does this help us with planning but also gives participants on the waiting list the chance to receive a spot at the event.